2020-11-13 14:34:33 编辑：无 浏览：(85次)
1. Some people prefer to watch entertainment programs on television,while others prefer to watch educational programs. Which do you prefer and why?
2. When on a trip, some people like to keep a journal and take pictures;some people just enjoy the journey without recording. Which do you prefer and why?
3. Some people prefer to resolve problems with friends directly face to face or talk on the phone, other people prefer to resolve them by writing, sending E-mail. Which do you prefer and why?
4. If you have a misunderstanding with your friend, do you prefer talking out in public like a restaurant or in a private place?
5. Some people prefer to give their opinions immediately. Others prefer to wait and listen to others’ opinions before giving their own. Which one do you think is better?
6. Some people like participating in a performance like the theatrical or musical show. Others prefer to be in an audience watching those plays.Which do you prefer?
7. Some people get to know a person by the first observation while others believe that it takes a long time to know a person well. Which one do you prefer and explain why.
8. Your university will allow people from the local community to learn the course on campus, they could enter into the class, but can’t ask questions and don’t have assignments. Do you think this is a good idea? Explain why or why not?
9. Some parents prefer to help their kids to solve the problems and troubles they meet, while some parents prefer to let their children deal with difficulties by themselves, which one do you think is more reasonable and why?
10. Many students are asked to evaluate their professors at the end of the semester. Do you think it is a good idea? Why or why not.
11. Some people think with the development of technology and Internet, libraries will disappear, while others think libraries are always necessary. Which one do you agree? and please give specific details to support your opinion.
12. Some countries have approved “home schooling” as part of education. What is your opinion on this?
13. Some professors prefer to answer students’questions at the end of the lecture, and others stop at different points to answer students’
questions. Which style do you think is better for learning?
14. When giving feedbacks to students, some teachers would like to talk to their students in person, while some teachers would give written comments to students. Which do you prefer and why?
15. Some students enjoy decorating their surroundings; others choose to keep their surroundings simple and free of any decorations.
Which do you prefer and why?
16. Some people believe that we should not discuss the private activities of popular people, like movie stars and singers. Do you agree?Why?
17. Many people think that students study course materials more effectively by taking exams, while others think that students learn more effectively through doing other activities such as writing a paper or completing projects. Which do you think is more effective for students to learn?
18. Someone chooses to work in a small company or organization with a few workers. Others prefer to work in a large company or organization with thousands of employees. Which do you think is better?
19. Which would you prefer: start a project as early as possible or wait until the deadline?
20. Some people like surprise visits from their friends, while others prefer to be informed of such visits. Which one do you prefer and Why?