2020-11-13 14:48:55 编辑：无 浏览：(116次)
1. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: Children should spend most of the time playing and studying, and they should not be required to do household chores, like cooking or cleaning.
2. Teachers should give primary children（aged5-10）assignments less than 30 minutes, because they have enough instructions in regular school classes. Do you agree or disagree?
3. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement:
Students should be encouraged to take courses like science, technology, engineering and math that are likely to lead to job opportunities rather than subjects they might be interested in.
4. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is more important to have facilities rather than hire more famous teachers.
5. High school students should be required to study many different subjects at same time or they should study only three or four subjects at a time.
6. Some people think that some lessons for young students (age5-8) include video games are effective ways and interesting, other people think this way is distracting and waste time. What's your opinion?
7. The school has been funding for students to participate in different types of activities, but this year, since the lack of money, the school will fund one activity, which one do you think is the one the school should fund:
c. volunteering (help development of community)?
8. In universities, people tend to concern more about the career prospect of the subjects they learn. Some people propose that students should learn subjects with a fast job growth including math, science, technology, and engineering even if they are interested in other subjects.
Do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
9. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It's better to complete a project and then start another one than to do several things at the same time.
10. People in communities can make decisions that protect and improve the natural environment. Which one is the most useful?
A. plant trees and create parks
B. persuade local shops to stop providing plastic bags to customers
C. increase access to public transportation to reduce the number of automobiles on local roads
11. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The government is not doing enough work to educate people the importance of nutrition and healthy eating.
12. Which one do you think is the most important factor that affects the lasting time of friendship?
a. help each other when one is in emergency
b. have the same interests
c. trust each other completely
13. Your teacher assigns a project to you, and you can select the members to work with.
a. choose the members who think and work in similar ways
b. choose the members who have totally different ideas
Which would you think is more effective to work with?
14. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The job has a greater effect on one’s overall happiness than the social life does.
15. After your presentation, which way would you choose to identify your weakness and improve your presentation?
a. reviewing the recording on your own;
b. inviting your colleagues or classmates to make suggestions for improvement.
16. Some companies regulate that employees should not send or receive emails related to work on vacations or holidays. Some people believe that this policy would enhance employees’ satisfaction. Do you think that it would be effective in enhancing employees’ satisfaction?
17. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Nowadays, parents can learn more from their children than their children can learn from their parents.
18. Teachers are making efforts to enhance students’ interest in study. Which way do you think is the most effective way?
1) Applying technology in their teaching, such as computers or other mobile devices;
2) Encouraging students to study in groups;
3) Introducing how this subject would be useful in the future.
19. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
It is difficult for teachers to be both popular (liked by students) and effective in helping students in learning.
20. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Company should pay for employees to get university degree.