2019-10-28 15:11:01 编辑：无 浏览：(277次)
The area you live in
Describe an advertisement you remember well
Describe a sky you would like to see
Describe something you borrowed from others
Describe a school you went to in your childhood
Describe a gift that took you a lot of time to prepare
Describe a person who is good at his or her job
Describe a time you enjoyed a free day off work or school
Describe a film you would like to share with you friends
Describe a time you were sleepy but had to stay awake
Describe an experience that you enjoy game
Describe a piece of clothing you enjoy wearing
Describe an experience that you got bored when you were with others
Describe a historical building you have been to
Describe something special you took home from a tourist attraction
Describe an occasion when you invite your family or friends to dinner
1. Students in university should be specialized in one subject rather than to develop a wider range of many different subjects. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?
2.Some think that practical subjects are more important than theoretical subjects in university, and the latter will be replaced by the former in the future. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this data?
3. Some people think that it is too difficult for poor people or people from rural areas to go to university. So that the universities should make it especially easy to them. Do you agree or disagree?
4. Somebody thinks job satisfaction is more important than job security, while others hold the opposite view: job permanent is much more important. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
5. Many people believe thatsocial networking sites have had a negative impact on individuals and society. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
6. Some people think that any money spent by the government in supporting artists(such as painters, musicians and writers) should be spent on more important things. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
7. As major cities around the world are growing fast, many problems occur. What are the problems caused by continued growth that young people living in cities are facing? What solutions do you suggest?
8. A rise in the standard ofliving in a country seems to only benefit cities than rural areas. What problems might this difference cause? How might the problems be reduced?
9. Today, people in many countries choose to work and live wherever they like thanks to communication technology and transport. Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
10. Nowadays a large amount of advertising is aimed at children. Some people think this can have negative effects on children and should be banned. To what extent do you agree or disagree?